Crisis Management & Resilience
Crisis Management & Resilience advisory
Dealing with risk and incidents is an inherent part of doing international business. But encountering a crisis is another story. This can threaten life, the reputation or even the existence of your organisation. We want you to be ready as you can be, by preparing your protocols, crisis team members, infrastructure and leaders.
Our approach falls in three broad categories: prepare, respond, recover.
Our services include:
- strategic risk assessment and gap assessment
- scenario planning
- protocol development or review
- desktop or full dress crisis management simulations
- crisis response
- training crisis management for HR and family support
- training crisis management for media officers
- post crisis recovery and review
Are you interested in this service? Please contact Tom Brabers: firstname.lastname@example.org.