Business refresher safety and security training
It has been a while since you attended the safety and security course and in the meantime, you have experienced much during travel. What did you do well and on which aspects could you still improve? And how to deal with the increasing threat of terrorism? Submit for this training.
For whom: For experienced travelers of companies who want to grow their security expertise and travel to higher-risk areas. Participants have preferably followed a safety and security training before.
Duration of the training: 1 day
Objective of the training: The training aims to add to your personal development, building on your personal experiences and practice. You will grow your expertise in the area of safety and security and will know how to act in complex situations and dilemmas. Learning objectives are:
- Repeating basic skills in dealing with aggression
- Gaining insight into risks related to traffic and travel
- Be capable of acting under the pressure of aggression
- Be able to respond adequately to corruption
- Be able to apply adequate survival behavior during a longer lasting life-threatening situation
- Dealing with detention, arrest or apprehension
Content of the training:
- In practice: Which dilemmas and safety issues did you encounter in practice? How did you act? How do you look back on them and what have you learned?
- Terrorist attacks and shootings: Here you will learn to look for possibilities for safeguarding your personal security during extreme instances of violence or for ensuring that a violent situation does not escalate.
- Dealing with aggression advanced: You will train your behavior in complex incidents, such as a violent robbery or intimidating checkpoint. By role-plays and simulations, you will become aware of your behavior and possibilities.
- How to deal with detention: How can you be subject to as little violence as possible when being arrested? How do you remain mentally and physically stable? We will examine these situations and practice them with you.